Biogas desulfurization is not only a simple, efficient and relatively low-cost desulfurization method, but also a more widely used desulfurization method. The basic principle of the equipment for removing hydrogen sulfide from biogas by dry method is that O2 oxidizes hydrogen sulfide (H2S) into sulfur or sulfur oxygen?? The chemical method can also be called dry oxidation method. The filler is placed inside, and the filler layer includes activated carbon, iron oxide, etc. Nowadays, iron oxide is more commonly used. The gas enters the container from the inlet at one end at a low flow rate and passes through the packing layer in the container. Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is oxidized into sulfur or sulfur oxide compounds and retained in the packing layer. The purified gas is discharged from the air outlet at the other end of the container.
The operation and maintenance of biogas desulfurization shall meet the following requirements:
1. The condensate in the dehydration and desulfurization unit shall be discharged regularly. When the outdoor temperature is close to 0 ° C, the condensate shall be discharged every day and the biogas leakage shall be prevented during discharge.
2. After biological desulfurization is started and carried out normally, the change of hydrogen sulfide concentration before and after desulfurization shall be checked regularly, and the removal rate of hydrogen sulfide shall meet the requirements of back-end process. When the desulfurization efficiency is greatly reduced, the circulating nutrient solution shall be supplemented in time. The packing in the tower shall be cleaned every 6-12 months.
3. The changes of hydrogen sulfide concentration and biogas pressure before and after drying the desulfurization tower shall be checked regularly. When the design requirements are not met, the desulfurizer shall be replaced or desulfurization regeneration shall be carried out.
4. The regeneration of dry desulfurization tower shall meet the following requirements:
1) When desulfurizer is used for regeneration in the tower, the inlet and outlet valves of biogas shall be closed, and the bypass branch pipe and discharge valve pipeline shall be opened.
2) When the on-line desulfurizer is used for regeneration, the air mixing amount and air flow rate shall be determined according to the hydrogen sulfide content in the biogas. The temperature in the tower shall be lower than 70 ℃, and the oxygen content in the tower shall be less than 1% of the biogas at the outlet of the desulfurization tower;
3) The desulfurizer shall be within 2? Replace in time after 3 times of regeneration. When replacing desulfurizer, the operator shall wear gas mask and the room shall be ventilated.
4) The disposal of biogas desulfurization waste desulfurizer shall meet the requirements of environmental protection.
The above is biological desulfurization http://polanskycichonbatey.com Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!